Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,694TL (1,676 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)