Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,251TL (元4,248) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)