Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,193TL (元3,673) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)