Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,589TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)