Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)