Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)