Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,227TL in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)