Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03737 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,259TL (¥87,208) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)