Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,798TL (¥119,342) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)