Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01306 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (275,943 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)