Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,287TL ($651) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)