Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38748 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,632TL (9,373 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)