Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38515 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (9,378 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)