Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38878 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,885TL (7,420 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)