Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40113 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,184TL (7,938 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)