Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38255 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,605TL (6,808 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (about 2 hours ago)