Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05352 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,674TL (68,645 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)