Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05670 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,894TL (68,671 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)