Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06318 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,253TL (67,313 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)