Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05129 TRY / AFN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,427TL (66,823 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)