Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,590TL (€1,418) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)