Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,103TL (€1,930) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)