Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,897TL (R$ 3,376) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)