Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,661TL (R$ 3,709) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)