Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 171% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,119TL (﷼ 8,708) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)