Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,882TL (﷼ 8,945) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)