Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04641 TRY / SSP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 70% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 980TL (21,118 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)