Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02927 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,035TL (35,344 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)