Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02979 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,025TL (34,409 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)