Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,292TL (R$ 3,643) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)