Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,418TL (R$ 3,708) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)