Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07735 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,793TL (RD$ 49,045) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)