Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01311 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,224TL (169,685 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)