Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 174% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,505TL (15,939 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)