Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,472TL (18,741 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)