Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47147 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 166% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,660TL (14,126 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)