Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46423 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,353TL (13,684 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)