Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.793 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,065TL (RM5,127) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)