Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,878TL (RM4,758) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)