Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (RM4,524) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)