Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,517TL (RM3,849) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)