Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,929TL (RM5,337) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)