Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,980TL (RM3,955) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)