Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,990 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28320 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,588TL (R 12,668) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)