Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08561 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,459TL (₨75,444) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)