Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,377TL (₨59,969) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)