Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,299TL (R$ 4,562) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)