Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,314TL (R$ 3,618) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)