Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (R$ 3,355) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (35 minutes ago)