Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,159TL (R$ 4,093) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)