Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,927TL (R$ 3,377) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)