Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,769TL (R$ 3,219) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)