Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,678TL (R$ 6,229) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)