Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,847TL (R$ 5,730) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)