Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.976 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,953TL (R$ 5,075) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)