Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,626TL (₩1,315,931) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)