Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00377 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,962TL (₩1,315,718) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)