Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00292 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (₩1,123,283) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 3 hours ago)