Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,864TL (元4,627) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (37 minutes ago)