Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,756TL (元4,632) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)