Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16676 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,918TL (17,499 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (43 minutes ago)