Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12422 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,500TL (28,174 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)