Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14435 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,573TL (24,750 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)