Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03433 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,616TL (₨76,195) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)