Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03507 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,786TL (₨79,441) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)