Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03455 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,163TL (₨91,566) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €560 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)