Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,108TL (8,911 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)