Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 183% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,644TL (6,758 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)