Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 164% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,345TL (6,408 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)