Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 171% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,115TL (8,286 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)