Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,829TL (6,547 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)