Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,198TL (8,356 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)