Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.955 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,281TL (€1,335) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (43 minutes ago)