Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,110TL (€985) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)