Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,204TL (₩911,390) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)