Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,997TL (₩970,185) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (44 minutes ago)