Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,009TL (₩793,290) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)