Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,954TL (€1,632) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)