Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,486TL (₩1,271,746) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)