Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,377TL (₩1,416,748) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)