Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,122TL (₩1,268,551) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)