Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,726TL (﷼ 4,915) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (30 minutes ago)