Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (﷼ 3,807) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)