Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,284TL (﷼ 5,200) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)