Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,870TL (₨51,089) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)