Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,105TL (₨56,662) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)