Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,820TL (₨49,958) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)