Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,820TL (₨69,208) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)