Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,347TL (₨55,506) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (36 minutes ago)