Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,812TL (₨70,434) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)