Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05268 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,448TL (84,432 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (42 minutes ago)