Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05168 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,349TL (64,790 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)