Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,417TL (Rp 13,410,972) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)