Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,266TL (₨58,715) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)