Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,131TL (₨56,715) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)