Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,406TL ($1,972) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)