Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,059TL ($1,649) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)