Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,757TL (R$ 3,197) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)