Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,929TL (R$ 3,572) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)