Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,172TL (₨52,517) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)