Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,841TL in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)