Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02962 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,106TL (¥239,893) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)