Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (R$ 3,773) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)