Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,548TL in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (35 minutes ago)