Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03400 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,305TL (₨67,801) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)