Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03727 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,617TL (₨70,212) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)