Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02942 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,111TL (₨105,759) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)