Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03558 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (₨96,352) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)