Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03547 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (₨77,710) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)