Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,193TL (﷼ 20,976,176) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)