Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.148 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,479TL (Dinar 870) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (38 minutes ago)