Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,205TL (Dinar 1,045) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)