Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.396 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,902TL (Dinar 1,343) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)