Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.459 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,696TL (Dinar 860) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)