Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19476 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,373TL (Mex$ 17,318) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)