Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,123TL (﷼ 28,060,829) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)